Augmental’s Business Writer Services
You may be a start-up company exhibiting at your first major convention. You might be an established business interested in refreshing your business’ print materials. Or, you may have a major report due and want the eye of a trained business writer. Whatever your need, Augmental can:
- Identify the business objectives of your materials.
- Determine a “voice” that will best fit the audience you want to influence.
- Work with your print design team to decide on an attractive layout.
- Develop engaging content for your promotional items.
What Do You Need?
Materials that Augmental can help you create include:
- Promotional brochures and flyers: Catch the attention of your target audience with the right combination of intriguing images and engaging copy.
- Product catalogues: Does your business share a regular listing of products with your customer list? Have Augmental write new product descriptions and refresh existing ones to make the most of your printing costs.
- Presentations and reports: If you have unedited content you need turned into a concise, professional product, collaborate with Augmental as a business writer.
- Signs and banners: Get ready for your next convention season with all-new marketing materials.
- Usage scenarios for products in design: This combines Augmental’s creative writing work and expertise as a business writer. It will develop detailed descriptions of who will use the product you are creating, how it will be used, and what the benefits are.
Kevin Preis’ background as a business writer covers work with both B2B and B2C companies in industries as diverse as education, health, insurance, finance, and technology. His educational achievements include:
- A Bachelor of Arts in English from Georgetown University.
- A Master of Education degree from Harvard University.
- An MBA in Marketing and Management from Tulane University.
For examples of his work as a business writer, please see the Augmental portfolio.